Achmea Bank publishes the Annual Report and ESG Impact Report 2022
On March 10, Achmea Bank published a press release regarding the financial figures 2022. Our Annual Report, including the financial statements, has been published today. Please find our Annual Report 2022 via this link.
ESG Impact Report 2022
In the ESG Impact Report, Achmea Bank reports on its efforts in the areas of Environment, Social and Governance. One element in the ESG Impact Report is Achmea Bank’s first report on the Principles for Responsible Banking (PRB).
In 2022 Achmea Bank has signed the Principles for Responsible Banking (PRB) and joined UNEP FI, the United Nations Environment Programme for the financial sector. By signing the PRB, Achmea Bank demonstrates its commitment to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and the Paris Agreement. In addition to sustainability being a central theme in our organisation, we make sure it is a central theme for our partners too.
Pierre Huurman, Chairman of Achmea Bank’s Executive Board: “We are proud to accomplish this next step towards integrating the Principles into our business operations. With this initiative, but also for example our recently published Climate Transition Plan, Achmea Bank will continue to contribute towards the transition to a sustainable economy and society.”
Our ESG Impact Report addresses, among other subjects:
- Our targets and progress for our business operations: net-zero emissions in 2030
- Our targets and progress for the emissions of our mortgage portfolio: net-zero emissions in 2050
- Climate-related risks and risk management
- Our social impact: through our employership, transparency and for example ‘Bankers in the classroom’
- Our first reporting year under the Principles for Responsible Banking
Please view our ESG Impact Report 2022.